Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Small , Frightening Incident

Well , i was hiking at Bukit Jambul that time , and when im hiking down the trail for the 2nd time before going for 3rd round , i was shocked to see a shoestring-sized snake slithering in front of me ...

Once i saw the slithering snake , i became motionless instantly as the snake is small , and it is colourful ( which might be extremely POISONOUS ) , in order to prevent the snake frm noticing my presence and bite me ...

I waited for a few minutes , motionless at the spot to wait for the snake to slither away from the spot in front of me , and i continued my way after that... whew ! It was such an frightening experience... Because there might be a mother snake if little snakes are present... Luckily what i saw is not a big-sized snake , or not im doomed...

~@^*Pur3HeArT*^@~

No comments:

Post a Comment