Monday, November 2, 2009

What on earth did i get ?!

What did i do to deserve all this ?
What did i do ?
I can't believe it ...
How can i get a BD without being known by me and my parents ?
I was a victim in that case... 6 months ago...
That case should have been closed for a long time...
But i did not know that i got a BD ...
How can the Disciplinary Board do this to me ?
Without letting me to know that i got a BD ?!
I was a VICTIM in that bully case 6 months ago !!
It's unfair ...!!
God has been so unfair to me !!
I shouldn't receive such a punishment ... not me...
I can't give up on appealing ...
With the help of 2 of my teachers ( 1 of them is counsellor ) ...
And the confrontation between my father and the school Principle...
Wish me luck...
Wish that i can attain VICTORY...

~@^*Pur3HeArT*^@~

No comments:

Post a Comment