Monday, January 25, 2010

My 1st post in 2010...

Woah.... I've been so busy with my life at Disted College until I did not have time to make some updates on my blog .... HAHA.... well... what can I do ? Cambridge A-levels ( 11 months ) is not as easy as what you all think.... LOL....

At least I have some time to make some updates now.... LOL....

Well , Im still doing my car test now.... Finished Theory and Practical for L License , now waiting for my L license to be issued in just a few days.... :D.... Im gonna pass all the car test at around middle of February and Im gonna own my very own 1st car given by my mom ... LOL.... what do you guys/girls think about Nissan Sentra SG-L ( 1.6) ( PGH 1886 ) ... although its the car my mom driving now , but its still NICE and under GOOD condition LOL..... shes giving me her car and shes going to buy herself a smaller car ( she says she wants the world to go GREEN 0_O )...

Well , what I hope is that I can obtain good results in my Cambridge A-levels and enter my dream university -- Penang Medical College ( PMC )... AIM FOR IT....!

~@^*Pur3HeArT*^@~

1 comment: