Friday, July 3, 2009

National Service.....NS...

Well , when i received a SMS , writing :-
" Tahniah ! 921112075661 ANG TZE JIAN , terpilih untuk menyertai program PLKN Siri 7 /2010 "
What i felt was just... Shocked...
I never expected myself to be the lucky one to be selected to join National Service for 3 months...
Well well well... i wonder how would my life during PLKN be ...? Fun ? Torturing ? I dont know man...

For my family members' reaction :-

1) My FATHER --> " Since you are so strong , i guess you should be able to go through the
National Service smoothly , as you can exercise sternously ..."

2) My MOTHER --> " You should be careful ... as there will be a lot of dangers awaiting for you
, like diseases ... but since you are good in exercising , you should be fit to
join National Service... But what about furthering your studies ... ? "

3) My GRANDFATHER --> " Guan Yin ! Please do not let him to join National Service ....!! "

For my home tutor's reaction :-

Mr Cheong :" Well , all you have to do is just follow what they demand , but i think you should be
able to join National Service , since you are so good in exercising , but one thing
you should be paying attention on will be the foods there , as the foods there are
extremely unhygenic and have a high probability to cause food poisoning ... And
theres a lot of sick-to-death cases there too , so be aware , the rest should be OK."

For my OWN reaction , i feel that it should be OK for me to join National Service , as i can exercise for the whole day , i enjoy it a lot :) , but one thing im afraid is the same thing as what my home tutor mentioned -- the FOOD , and one more --> What about furthering my studies to A-LEVEL ? Maybe my father will try to ask the college to compose a letter to the Government to excuse me from joining National Service ? I wonder...

Well , lastly i would like to wish all those who are chosen to join National Service --- GOOD LUCK !!

~@^*Pur3HeArT*^@~

No comments:

Post a Comment