Sunday, July 5, 2009

A not-so-busy day

Well , it goes on normally for today , as i went on with my normal schedule...
Woke up at 6a.m. ( Can't really sleep :p )...
After that i had an extremely breakfast ( 2400 calories ? XD )...which took me 1 hr long....LOL...this is the amount of time i used for my daily breakfast...
After that i went to have a good short nap ... and did some push-ups after that ...
And OMG !! I'm almost late for my english class ! So i did my preparations quickly and went to Erican ( The place where i go for english class ) from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm ( long huh ? )...
Had some lunch after that .... delicious and inexpensive ( Have you ever tried white rice with laksa soup on it ? )...
Went home after that and i surfed net and saw a really nice blog ... Owned by a tutor which i do not register to join his class ---> Anthony Tan's blog

Well , his blog is really nice , as i read a lot of nice stories in every single post in his blog... And i read a lot of words about teaching people to be good... That's nice...

After that , i went for my favourite activity at 4:30pm -- HIKING . XD
Well , i went to Bukit Jambul hiking area for my hiking activity , its quite a nice and convenient spot for me to do hiking LOL...
Took around 1 hr and 15 minutes for my hiking as i hiked for 4 rounds to and fro LOL...my best record ever !! Wakaka... What do u think ? It helps in burning Calories isnt it ? LOL...

At 7:45 pm , i had a medium-light dinner which consists of brown rice broth with vegetables , plus mushroom omelette , with freshly chopped papaya as dessert.... :)

Well , for the rest of the time until the time i go to bed , i will just do some studies or looking for useful informations at internet that's all...

Not-so-busy and not-so-interesting day i had for today... Well , i hope things will go better for the coming days...

~@^*Pur3HeArT*^@~

No comments:

Post a Comment