Monday, February 16, 2009

Deep trouble......

Looks like im in deep trouble now........I've gone back to normal eating habit which is more healthy , i ate moderately , but the problem is.......i cannot gain back any weight . Its still OK that i cannot gain any weight , the problem is , my weight will still drop slightly !! OMG , what happened to me ?!!?!!

If my weight keeps dropping like this , im afraid that i will become a skeleton !! aaargh !! I dont want to be a Skeleton !! I want to be healthy !! What should i do now huh ? ......Well....i will do around 100 times of sit-ups every day ( This is a MUST to me as exercising promotes good health ) , im not having irregular meals anymore like last time which was very bad......I will attend GYM once per week........through all this , it should be OK to me as it helps me to keep fit ( this is what i wanted ) , but the problem is my weight will still drop slightly !! What should i do ?! Do i really have to eat MCD n KFC for every single meal ?!

OR......

I CANNOT GAIN BACK ANYMORE WEIGHT AS I LOST TOO MUCH WEIGHT N MY BODY SYSTEM IS SPOILT !!!! ( aaaaaah !! Dont let this happen man !! )

Im temporarily helpless by now , but i believe that i will be able to find a solution to give all of these a stop to let my weight remain constant .............If theres a necessity , i will try to consult nurtitionist / dietitian / doctor , and ask them whether am i still be able to gain weight or not or i can keep fit......

GOD BLESS ME MAN !

~@^*Pur3HeArT*^@~

No comments:

Post a Comment