Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Life of mine....

Well , i do not enjoy my old life which is quite relaxing anymore .....

Now , im having a new life which is quite stressful as i hv tuition classes for almost everyday and thats tiring tho......:X.....But who cares ? I just want to try to absorb as much knowledge as i can , as long as if i can get good results in SPM ^^.......

I used to have a long-term diet which took away almost 40KG of mine.......and now im slightly underweight O_O.....so i decided to put a full-stop to my diet program and i returned to my normal food intake , but i try to do some exercise everyday and i will go for gym practice at saturdays.........I want to be a healthy and muscular boy , not SKINNY .........

Well , i believe its no longer a honeymoon year this year , it will be a year of final battle this year as this will be the very last year of my life as a secondary school student.......So i will try to put as much effort as i can with the hope to pass SPM with flying colours......

About going to my favourite spot ( Queensbay Mall ) , i do not really go there often anymore because im really busy at this moment , but if i can i will try to steal some time to go there :p , naughty me...........

Well , i wish myself good luck in enjoying my new life !

~@^*Pur3HeArT*^@~

No comments:

Post a Comment