Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Improved mood of mine......

Well , my mood has gone better recently and i do not really feel as stressful as how stressful i was last time.........And through this stressful period , i decided to take a few actions :-

1) I will CANCEL my Physics class at Forest Tuition Centre as i hv a physics class for home
tuition and i will be able to spend more time to do my studies.

2) I will exercise everyday so that excess calories can be used up thru exercise and i will feel
more energetic for the entire day.

3) I will manage my time properly.

4) I will try to forget everything unhappy at that specific day .

In addition , i might consider about cancelling Chemistry class at Forest Tuition Centre too as i hv another Chemistry class for home tuition and besides that i will also have more time to prepare for my SPM......

Well , i hope my new life can be better than the stupid stressful life......

~@^*Pur3HeArT*^@~

No comments:

Post a Comment